This Blog is no longer receiving active posts due to a family loss which lead to the forced sale of the Pollinator Potager's location. I am pleased to relate that the garden is still being tended by the new property owner, for which I am grateful. The memories of my Pollinator Potager Project will remain here, and in my heart.

Friday 8 December 2017

Two Peas in a Potager

Click on Image to Enlarge

Each December, for more than 30 years, I've added a new ornament to our holiday tree, to supplement old family keepsakes: Special ornaments usually commemorate new additions or losses in our family, special occasions, or give voice and vision to our family dynamic.

Since Doug and I married in 2010, and he became an important part of our family, we have continued the tradition, occasionally adding Doug and Nancy ornaments for our 1st and 5th holiday's together, and one last year from Doug, himself - just because.

This year, I've chosen a special ornament to celebrate the end of our year-long gardening experience. The store sample, which read, "Two Peas in a Pod," immediately made me think, "Two Peas in a Potager." It's a cute little play on words, and an appropriate His & Hers ornament for our 2017 tree.

With that in mind, I'd like to wish new and faithful blog readers, a happy holiday season and a very happy new [gardening] year to come! With warmest wishes from Doug and I - the two peas in The Pollinator Potager Project ornament, shown above!